[MAJOR BUG] g++ 2.95.x generates invalid code for KDE 3.3.0

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Sep 19 20:55:18 BST 2004

On Sunday 19 September 2004 01:38, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Serious question: How many KDE developers are still using gcc-2.95 on
> Linux? And how many are still using it because it compiles faster than
> gcc-3.x?

i don't, but Scott Wheeler does and he's not around his email (in Chile) and
so will probably miss this; so i'll channel him for a second ...

"I use gcc-2.95 simply because it compiles so much faster than gcc 3.x and I'd
rather spend my time coding than waiting for compiles."

or something like that, from my recollection of one of our discussions in
Heidelberg =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo