Patch to add khtmlmimesource to kdecore

John Flux johnflux at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 02:37:37 BST 2004

Hi all,
  For konqueror, I'm adding support for retaining the formatting when you
copy and paste to another application, like openoffice or kword.
  To aid with this, I wrote a very simple very basic class that inherits
QMimeSource.  You set the html text and set the plaintext text, then pass it
to the clipboard.
  It's well documented, and I've had requests to put this in kdecore instead
of kdelibs/khtml so that I can get other apps to use it.

  If I get no objections, I'll add it.

  Regards
JohnFlux

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/