Patch for kspell2 to make it compile with --enable-final (on FreeBSD)

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Sat Sep 18 09:01:31 BST 2004

On Saturday 18 September 2004 00:00, Ismail Donmez wrote:
> On Saturday 18 September 2004 00:47, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > However, Ican't seem to test it -- _finding_ an app that actually uses
> >kspell2 is difficult.
>
> kdeexragear-2/kile uses it.

I dropped support for KSpell temporarily (for the 1.7 release). I had severe
problems with KSpell2, that is, it did not work at all (complained about bad
dictionaries, filed a BR some time ago).

So I'm afraid at this point Kile is not a good test app.

best,
Jeroen
--
Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE
http://kile.sourceforge.net