Patch for kspell2 to make it compile with --enable-final (on FreeBSD)

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sat Sep 18 05:42:40 BST 2004

On Friday 17 September 2004 17:47, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> On Monday 13 September 2004 02:14, Zack Rusin wrote:
> > On Sunday 12 September 2004 11:56, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > > Can somebody please review and commit, if possible? Compiles and
> > > works fine for me.
> >
> > Thanks, but it's wrong, kspellui is a noinst library so
> > essentially, you're stripping libkspell2 of the gui code and you're
> > not installing the gui lib at all.
>
> Attached an alternative, based on Zack's suggestions on IRC this
> evening.

Glad to see that worked. The patch is correct (i'm not saying "it looks
good" because it doesn't look all that nice with ui dir now holding the
main lib, but hey, if it works, it works and I can always fix that
later). I'd prefer if the libadd's from the libkspell2base were in the
libkspell2 but besides you can go ahead and commit. Thanks.

Zack

--
"In Murphy We Turst"