RFC: kdenonbeta reorganisation

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Sep 17 23:02:09 BST 2004

On Friday 17 September 2004 11:49pm, Michael Pyne wrote:
> > 1) kdeplayground-1, kdeplayground-2, ..., kdeplayground-N
>
> I like this suggestion, although I think that Binner's kindergarten name
> suggestion is so funny that I'd cry if we didn't use it. ;-)

Wasn't Kindergarten the name of a previous alpha or beta? That could be
confusing and might not cause the desired naming improvement to be
accomplished by deprecating kdenonbeta.

Regards,

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had
cap at capsi.com | better learn baseball" -- Jacques Barzun