Patch for kspell2 to make it compile with --enable-final (on FreeBSD)

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Sep 17 22:47:19 BST 2004

On Monday 13 September 2004 02:14, Zack Rusin wrote:
> On Sunday 12 September 2004 11:56, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > Can somebody please review and commit, if possible? Compiles and
> > works fine for me.
>
> Thanks, but it's wrong, kspellui is a noinst library so essentially,
> you're stripping libkspell2 of the gui code and you're not installing
> the gui lib at all.

Attached an alternative, based on Zack's suggestions on IRC this evening. It
compiles, and links with --enable-final and --enable-closure. However, I
can't seem to test it -- _finding_ an app that actually uses kspell2 is
difficult. Or perhaps changing the kspell2.ui file in the ui/ dir doesn't
have any effect - in any case I have _no_ idea how kile is doing
spellchecking now, though it's linked to libkspell2.

--
Don't worry, 't ain't no shame to be stupid - ol' mouse.
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot