widget style cleanup

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kdemail.net
Tue Sep 14 09:34:16 BST 2004

Lets do some benchmarks...

here are the results for keramik in my box:
Clock:9
Total:23.789
Fillrate, pixel/sec:1.05228e+06

and here are the results for plastik:
Clock:34.35
Total:120.334
Fillrate, pixel/sec:208027

Clock:28.57
Total:263.332
Fillrate, pixel/sec:95061.4

Clock:28.28
Total:262.91
Fillrate, pixel/sec:95214

Clock:28.51
Total:262.719
Fillrate, pixel/sec:95283.2

The box is a AMD 2.5 with 512MB RAM. KDE from branch compiled on debian
testing.

Plastik is a little slower, so what, it still rocks.

ביום שלישי, 14 בספטמבר 2004, 08:11, נכתב על ידי Maksim Orlovich:

--
שנה טובה ומתוקה!
diego, kde-il translation team, http://www.kde.org/il