Permissions in kfd

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Sep 9 02:02:18 BST 2004

   Does anyone have opinions on whether it would make sense to add an optional
permissions widget/option in KFD that applications which are aware of it can
activate and make use of?  I lately find myself rather irritated by
applications that set their own permissions, and I would be happy with the
ability to override this.  I guess we could even implement this stuff
partially transparently if we wanted.  It's kind of a toss-up in my mind
whether it would be a good idea to add something like this or not, but its
usefulness to me personally seems quite high.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/