File drop popup menu removal

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Sep 7 21:17:35 BST 2004

On Tuesday 07 September 2004 22:10, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 September 2004 20:48, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> > in fact, i'd love to see kmail lose its configuration option to
> > eliminate those popup menus, which violates our current UI style
> > guide =) :
>
> Have fun reading up the heated discussion on kmail-devel after the
> popup was introduced. The configurability will stay (but it could be
> hidden in KConfigXT).

Maybe I should add that I did _not_ disable the popup in KMail. My
reasons:
- It doesn't really slow me down (because Move is the first option in
the popup).
- I never have to think about pressing some modifier.
- I don't have to think about what I actually want to do before I drop
the message.

Regards,
Ingo