Some kicker applet issues

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri Oct 22 09:19:07 BST 2004

Hi,

 Since the rev1.48 of systemtrayapplet.cpp which is supposed to fix a
bug when the systray frame was not hidden in all cases the show always
a frame around system tray (hidden) option became broken (it would not
work after the first mouseover to systray). The attached patch fixes
the bug, but maybe Aaron has a better way of doing it by correcting the
bugfix patch.
 As a second issue on kicker, now I cannot resize the panel that way
that the quicklauncher has only one row of icons (and the panel is
still wide enough, around 43 pixels). The icons used to be bigger with
this config and they were aligned in one row only. Since my last
update, this is not the case anymore. Can I get back my larger
quicklauncher icons in one row, please? ;-)

Andras