Using non-internal names for resource managers

Bram Schoenmakers bram_s at softhome.net
Mon Oct 18 14:34:32 BST 2004

Hi,

I noticed that the combo inside the KCM for KResources shows internal names
instead of translated and marked up names for the managers. Thus, instead of
"contact" it should read "Contacts" (eventually i18n'ified).

I tryed to solve this by creating a desktop file for each manager
(KResources/Manager) which contains a normal name for manager. These
*.desktops are read when composing the combobox in the KCM (see attached
diff).

I created desktop files for "contact", "calendar", "notes" and "konnector". If
I forgot some kind of resource, please let me know. An example desktop for
"contact" is included.

Is it OK to commit? Please CC me since I'm not able to read this list ATM.

--
Bram Schoenmakers
KDE Netherlands (www.kde.nl)