Possible drag and drop actions for KURLDrag

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sat Oct 16 07:14:10 BST 2004

On Friday 15 October 2004 21:59, Wilco Greven wrote:
> I've implemented dragging covers from amarok's cover manager. I'm using
> KURLDrag (and also QImageDrag) so it's possible to drag the file containing
> the cover image to Konqueror.

Just a side note -- technically this isn't legal with the images that are
retrieved from the Amazon services.  [1] [2]

-Scott

[1]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/102-2544029-8428156?_encoding=UTF8&node=3440661&no=3435361&me=A36L942TSJ2AJA
(Secion D)

[2] To be honest, I've thought that using said service at all probably isn't
GPL compatible, but haven't really raised the issue yet.  But I've refused
similar patches for JuK on these (and other) grounds.