Moving to SubVersion

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Sat Oct 9 17:17:13 BST 2004

On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 05:39:32PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Samstag 09 Oktober 2004 15:01 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Hi,

> - who is going to rewrite the docu that is currently talking about CVS?
Since I've no clue about perl, that's the part I'd vonuteer for.
Can I edit the webpages in CVS? Is special karma needed for this?

AFAICS all the CVS related documentation is on developers.kde.org
and http://quality.kde.org/develop/cvsguide/.

> - who is going to write the docu how to do things with subversion that
>   are known how they work with CVS?
That can be merged with the svnguide.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Separate politics from religion and economy!