[OT] linux.conf.au 2005 - Call for KDE Presentations and Tutorials!

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Mon Oct 4 01:46:21 BST 2004

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:18 pm, Brad Hards wrote:
> I'm part of the organising team for linux.conf.au 2005, to be held in
> Canberra in April next year (yep, I was the one handing out postcards at
> aKademy).
>
> The Call for Papers closes 5 October 2004, and I'd personally like to see
> more KDE proposals for presentations or tutorials. Please don't leave it
> too late!
<excited salesman voice>
Due to unprecended demand, and a minor mixup with the communication details,
we are pleased to announce that the CFP has been extended to 12 October 2004.
</excited saleseman voice>

> See http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.php for all the details.
If the webform gives you the irrits, we also accept submissions to
lca-cfp at lists.linux.org.au. Just be sure to tell us whether you need travel
support or not [1], and why it is so cool [2].

Brad

[1] We rank the submissions irrespective of whether travel support is
required, and then decide whether we can fund that.
[2] For hints on getting accepted (by one of our conference team :), see
http://advogato.org/article/549.html