[patch] klistview restoreLayout bug

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sun Oct 3 21:04:27 BST 2004


I've been puzzling around with the problem, that sometimes in kmail the 
sequence of the mailheader columns is not correctly restored - and I found 
the bug.
The old code moved the columns in the section-order, which led to the problem 
that if I have a column already positioned but the next section number moves 
a column which is still further to the left of the previous already 
positioned one,
then the previous one is now on the wrong position because I moved one column 
to the left away and therefore the index decreases by one.

Don't know if that explanation was understandable ...

attached is the patch.

OK to commit ?
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail 
          /\                        - against microsoft attachments

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: klistview.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 1319 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-core-devel/attachments/20041003/d9a0876a/attachment.patch>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-core-devel/attachments/20041003/d9a0876a/attachment.sig>

More information about the kde-core-devel mailing list