Still problems with gcc 3.4 and visibility

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 09:50:41 GMT 2004

On Sunday 28 November 2004 02:42 am, Michael Pyne wrote:
> Later I'll try building kdelibs in a spare build directory with
> -fvisibility=hidden and the export declaration in KDEModule and see what
> happens with kded_kwallet.so.

Well, I've rebuilt kdelibs with -fvisibility=hidden, and the symbol is defined
in kded_kwalletd.so.  I haven't actually installed the library and tried to
use it, but I have no reason to believe it wouldn't work.  I'm not sure what
happened, although I'm sure it was due to something I missed.  So, consider
my troubles resolved for now. :)

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne