Still problems with gcc 3.4 and visibility

LuisMi Castilla luismicastilla at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:20:30 GMT 2004

Hi, I have been following the discussion about compiling kde-head with gcc
3.4
with visibility patches (gcc 3.4.3 from gentoo).

Yesterday I couldn't compile it, but with dirk's fixes it compiles ok. The
problem is that konqueror, the taskbar and trayicon don't work correctly, so
I think it's still failing.

trying to open konqueror reports this:

The konq_sidebar library does not offer init_konq_sidebar function  (or
something like that, because I have it in spanish).

Please, CC me if you need for me to try if it works, as I'm not subscribed.

--
Luis Miguel GarcĂ­a Mancebo
Universidad de Deusto / Deusto University