Modified KPasswordDialog

Andrew Coles andrew_coles at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 20:05:16 GMT 2004

> Shouldn't the following line depends of glopalgs properties. I personaly
> use
> only one * per letters.

It doesn't matter, as long as three per character entered is the longest it
ever needs to be.  The QTextEdit's max length property will never affect it
as long as it's sufficiently large; it's only set so it can be used as
somewhere to store the max length variable without adding another variable
to the class :)

> I also noticed some new function haven't the @since 3.4 in their
> documentation.

Oh, I'll sort that out tomorrow.

> Personaly, I think we could set de default StrengthWarningLevel to 1.

That might make sense - it's only a warning that the user can click through,
and it would provide a no-brain default to warn against useless passwords
without the programmer using KPasswordDialog needing to think of a strength
for their situation.

Andrew