Modified KPasswordDialog

Andrew Coles andrew_coles at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 11:41:56 GMT 2004

OK, I've made the proposed modification now to avoid breaking binary
compatiblity.  Now the changes made in the header file consist solely of
adding non-virtual public functions - no extra variables.

http://cis.strath.ac.uk/~ac/kpassdlg.diff

is where it is; is it okay to commit?

One other issue which someone might be able to help with: I've modified my
kdepasswd to restrict the password to 8 characters (and also to warn if the
password strength is < 50%).  On the system I'm using, 8 is right, but there
are a few systems which allow longer passwords.  Is there any standard way of
detecting the maximum system password length?

Andrew