Release schedule reminder

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Nov 19 14:44:22 GMT 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 3:02 pm, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> I'd like to remind anyone that next weekend KDE 3.3.2 will be tagged
> and prepared for release. Please use the remaining time to review
> your applications/translations and if you know of any missing piece on
> kde.org/announcements/changelogs/changelog3_3_1to3_3_2.php
> (there should be many), please either add it yourself or let me know.

I have noticed that 3% of KDE users are already using the branch, an extremely
high number which suddenly jumped up a few weeks after the 3.3.1 release. Did
some distributions ship branch code? (maybe someone can ask on kde-packagers)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had
cap at capsi.com | better learn baseball" -- Jacques Barzun