serious: konqi removes viewed file ?

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sat Nov 13 21:28:20 GMT 2004

Since my latest CVS update, I see the following problem:

I have a desktop file pointing to the KDE-API:
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Icon=html
Name=KDE-API
Name[en_US]=KDE-API
Type=Link
URL=/home/PACKAGES/KDE-CVS/cvs-api/index.html

Whenever I open konqi showing this file, then closing konqi, the file is
REMOVED ! ???

How can this be ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.