KDE 4 Development book

Andrea Bergia andreabergia2 at yahoo.it
Sat Nov 13 10:11:38 GMT 2004

Frerich Raabe wrote:
> So, any input on this? What topics should be covered? Who wants to contribute?
> How does the whole book-writing business work anyway (maybe some of the folks
> who contributes to the andamooka(sp?) book can say something)?

I am writing a similar book. It's far from being complete, and I wanted
to post my results only when I had finished at least the QT part. But I
don't want to be left out from this discussion :-)
So, if you want to see my work, a preliminary version is here:
http://web.tiscali.it/andreabergia/kdevelopment

--
Andrea Bergia - studente              Linux Registered User #281550