Moving kfilereplace to kdeutils

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Fri Nov 12 19:06:07 GMT 2004

On Friday, 12. November 2004 19:41, Andras Mantia wrote:
> On Friday 12 November 2004 20:15, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > I suggest you stop pretending for a moment that kdevelop is the
> > center of the universe and check how many other of the kde modules
> > that make up a release do presently have _any_ inter-module
> > dependencies (except to/from kdeaddons/kdelibs).
>
> Is there any app that depends on kdeaddons?
> And regarding KDevelop & Cervisia, what is your proposal? Move Cervisia
> into kdelibs?

Move Cervisia out of KDE and into kdeextragear. If it looks like packagers
will have to package it standalone anyway to be able to resolve the
dependencies Quanta and KDevelop have on it properly, there's no point in
dragging it along with kdesdk. Thinking about it, most of the recent
additions to kdesdk really would lead a better life in KEG, kompare,
umbrello, kcachegrind...

   ,_,   | Michael Nottebrock               | lofi at freebsd.org