Auto-WONTFIX for old UNCONFIRMED wishlist items

Aaron Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Nov 5 18:36:31 GMT 2004

On November 5, 2004 0:24, Jeroen Wijnhout wrote:
> I meant the bug-owner, i.e. the developer in charge, not the reporter. In
> the case of Kile, the bug-owner would typically me. Call me a control
> freak, but I wouldn't like it if some script would close the wishlist item
> for me.

ah, yes, i agree with this; sorry i misunderstood you ...

i went through all the Kicker bugs listed and moved the ones to New that i
didn't want killed. it was almost a nice kick-in-the-pants for me to look at
those bugs ;-)

so i don't see it as a script closing wishlists for me, i see as a script
closing wishlists i really don't see as valuable w/out having to bear the
brunt of being the evil-wish-closer. =P

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Society is Geometric