CVS keyword BUG: broken?

Stefan Winter mail at stefan-winter.de
Tue Nov 2 14:08:35 GMT 2004

Hi,

I just commited something using the new BUG: xxx feature as announced on
kde-cvs-announce. I used

subdir now compiles when --without-arts is passed to configure. The feature
"acoustic scanning" then gets disabled, of course.
BUG: 88565

as my log message (as proposed in kde-cvs-announce) but got a mailer-daemon
error back:

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

<-done at bugs.kde.org>: invalid recipient syntax: "-done at bugs.kde.org"
<88565 at office.kde.org> (expanded from <88565>): unknown user: "88565"

Seems like the script is messing something up.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
This mail is guaranteed to be virus free because it was sent from a computer
running Linux.