I repeat, lets get KDEvibes into 3.3 ;-)

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Sat May 29 19:50:35 BST 2004

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 08:41:20PM +0200, Roger Larsson wrote:
> What about adding native ogg support in the same way wav?

Supposedly that has been fixed in HEAD, and arts(play) can now handle Vorbis
without kdemultimedia. The reason I haven't converted KDE wavs to oggs yet
is because on my 3.2.2 arts doesn't play Vorbis and I don't like committing
something I can't test..

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had
cap at capsi.com | better learn baseball" -- Jacques Barzun