kfile_lnk plugin

Martin Koller koller at etm.at
Sat May 29 00:20:09 BST 2004

On Friday 28 May 2004 00:30, Sébastien Laoût wrote:
> It seem great.
> Not tested because I don't need it.
>
> What's would be good is to allow to follow theses links.
> Of course, we should transform C:\ to /mnt/windows ...
> Perhapse a configure dialog (Or in disk managment tool(s)) to assign
> Windows drive letters to mount points !
> So, click a Windows link will open it with, say "Windows link opener
> [plugin]".
>
> What about this ?

And here it is:

http://members.aon.at/m.koller/lnk-2.0.tar.gz

It contains now in addition a small tool "lnkforward" with which you can start
the associated application with that file mentioned in the .lnk file.

To map local drives simply pass e.g. -map C=/mnt/windows to it
(You can define this then in the MIME filetype configuration)

Again my please: If you think it's useful, I would like to see it become part
of KDE-3.3.
Please tell me how to proceed.

Thanks.
--
MfG,      ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
Martin    /\                        - against microsoft attachments

#332716 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org