I repeat, lets get KDEvibes into 3.3 ;-)

Artemio theman at artemio.net
Fri May 28 20:39:50 BST 2004

Hello everybody!

Unfortunately, I can't reach any person responsible for incorporating the new
sounds/jingles of my KDEvibes project into KDE 3.3.

The tasks are:
1. Remove old .wav sounds
2. Add the new .ogg sounds
3. Modify the default configuration in KControlCentre (KNotify module) to play
new sounds instead of old ones.

Is there anybody who can help me with these? Unfortunately, I cannot get the
KDE cvs version to prepare a new config for KControlCentre myself, but I can
guide anyone to assign proper sounds.

Sincerely,
Artemio.
--
Artemio.net ::: world's official Artemio resource ::: http://artemio.net
[local time 22:31:37 (GMT +3) 28 May 2004] [system uptime 2 hr 39 min]