KDEvibes in KDE 3.3

Artemio theman at artemio.net
Wed May 26 16:28:28 BST 2004

Hello all!

I continue the discussion started on KDE-quality about integrating the sounds
from the KDEvibes project in KDE 3.3 instead of old sounds.

Just in case, let me remind you that there is one complete sound theme
(EastWest) with 24 jingles and sound effects (three variants (!) of
login/logout jingles, 8 desktop switch fx, window fx, and various event fx).
It has been included in SuSE Linux 9.1 as a defaul KDE sound theme.

Also, there are several other packs with various sound effects. All in all I'm
trying to say that there are plenty of sound fx to choose from to replace the
old sounds. If there's an urgent need for any other particular sound for this
or that application, I'm at everybody's service.

You'll find all the KDE vibes at:
http://artemio.net/projects/kdevibes/?p=vibes

So, there is a question of whom should I contact in order to help
incorporating the sounds into KDE 3.3? Don't we want 3.3 to be EVEN MORE
KILLER? ;-)

Thanks to everybody.

Sincerely,
Artemio.

--
A-Man ::: new music from Artemio ::: http://a-man.artemio.net
[local time 18:15:55 (GMT +3) 26 May 2004] [system uptime 2 hr 30 min]