KDE Speaking Opportunity in Ohio

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 13:12:22 BST 2004

On Tuesday 25 May 2004 01:20 am, William R. Lorenz wrote:
> I'm searching for KDE developers that would be interested in speaking at a
> considerably large (but not too large) and free event in Ohio this year.
> I know this could be a good opportunity for anyone able to participate.
Im about an 8 hour drive away and would be willing to drag Zack Rusin along if
i can convince him an 8 hour car ride with me wont kill him. I think one of
the KDevelop developers is also in Ohio, and the KSirc developer is in
Indiana.

What kind of subjects are you interested in.  We have some demos on everything
from Kolab + Kontact to KDevelop, and KDE Kiosk mode.  I also have a small
KDE table display if you want us to bring that along.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser
--
Your mornings will be brighter