KIconDialog

Stanislav Karchebny berk at upnet.ru
Fri May 21 05:13:02 BST 2004

On Thursday 20 May 2004 21:50, Arend van Beelen jr. wrote:
> Okay, so after seeing the requests which came in, I decided the current
> layout of the dialog might not be the way to proceed. So I created a mockup
> for an entirely new one, which looks quite familiar to the file dialogs.
> It's only an idea, so please don't be too picky on the details ;)
> What you think about this?

Looks good. Are there many "Context"s? If not, they can be put as icons to the
toolbar, making selection even faster.

--
keep in touch. berkus -- http://berk.upnet.ru/

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.