Avoiding Problems by Avoiding Decisions

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Mon May 17 16:40:18 BST 2004

Hi,

That's a good point, but one might do that by always showing a language in its
own language, in addition to the selected language.  For example, if you are
using an English desktop, German would appear as:

  German (Deutsch)

Indeed one might even get rid of "German" since everyone will know the name of
the language they want, in the language they want, and just display each
language in its own locale regardless of the selected locale.

Ciao,

Dre