KActionCollection

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Fri May 14 23:56:56 BST 2004

To clarify what is happening i'll say that tron widget is not getting
keypressevents for keys that have a action associated to it, ktron has a
actionCollection()->setAutoConnectShortcuts(false);
that is supposed to prevent this, maybe something changed the behaviour of
that function?

Albert

A Divendres 14 Maig 2004 23:28, Benjamin Meyer va escriure: