KStandardDirs and Autopackage

Klas Kalaß klas.kalass at gmx.de
Fri May 14 17:53:16 BST 2004

Am Freitag, 14. Mai 2004 18:39 schrieb Arend van Beelen jr.:
> Hi!
>
> Good idea. The only thing I don't really get is, won't this inflate your
> path and the other environment variables, even when the application is
> removed? I'm not very familiar with klauncher though, so if it
> automatically solves this, please forgive me for asking ;)
Well, this is only a quick hack and a proof of concept of course :-)

You would also need to rerun this script on each login. The full script I
wrote can be found on http://www.kalass.de/downloads/local-install/, it is
intended to scan a special programs folder on each login and use the dcop
stuff for on-the-fly adding of programs.

I do not remove any entries from any paths, yet.

Regards,
  Klas