KStandardDirs and Autopackage

Arend van Beelen jr. arend at auton.nl
Fri May 14 17:39:21 BST 2004

Hi!

Good idea. The only thing I don't really get is, won't this inflate your path
and the other environment variables, even when the application is removed?
I'm not very familiar with klauncher though, so if it automatically solves
this, please forgive me for asking ;)

Arend jr.

--
Arend van Beelen jr.
http://www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen

For nature hates virginity, I wish to be touched.
-- Nightwish