very simple devel tasks to do

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Wed May 12 21:50:36 BST 2004

Lubos Lunak wrote:

>  So, does somebody have any idea? I think the KMail developers mark some of
> their bugreports as JJ (junior job?). Is it promoted somehow? As a KDE
> wannabee newbie developer I probably wouldn't get the idea to seach
> bugs.kde.org for "JJ". Maybe Derek could include in CVS digest together with
> all those stats also a link to these things, or something.

I think the "JJ" tag is an excellent idea. It should be promoted.
Promoted both ways: to developers and to users. From the userbase
we may be able to win over new developers, if they find it easy
to start with stuff.

Do you think you'll be able to organize a forum/BoF/workshop for
new people interested in "juniour jobs" at aKademy? Do you think
we should ask the Quality Team people to cooperate whith that? Do
you think we should have a "dot" story about "jj"? A Derek Kite
"Weekly Highlight" spot on it?

Cheers,
Kurt