[Kde-pim] KDE 3.3 Release Plan is up

Don Sanders sanders at kde.org
Tue May 11 05:48:41 BST 2004

On Monday 10 May 2004 21:49, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Am Monday 10 May 2004 04:13 schrieb Don Sanders:
> > My point being that enterprise customers of KDE PIM do exist and
> > that they are concerned with the issues Ingo has raised,
> > especially ease of upgrading individual components.
>
> But those customers want e.g. kmail 1.5 with that special fix. They
> don't care for korganizer, kitchensync or whatever kdepim 3.3 got
> to offer. Greetings, Stephan

True.

I'm just reacting to the statement that KDEPIM doesn't have any
enterprise users. I feel that these users do exist but we could make
more of an effort to get in touch with these special users, learn
about them and their needs and help them in a friendly way.

That is be a little enterprising ourselves in the nicest sense of the
word.

Don.

dict:enterprising
marked by an independent energetic spirit and by readiness to
undertake or experiment (m-w.com)