kdepim release (Was: Re: [Kde-pim] KDE 3.3 Release Plan is up)

Erik K. Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Mon May 10 12:00:30 BST 2004

Mandag 10 maj 2004 04:52 skrev Bo Thorsen:
> - The i18n release is so far an unsolved problem. I have absolutely no
> clue how to get this solved for 3.3 :-(

At work we use kde, and they have a lot of language packages installed, but
they don't have the language packages for koffice installed, so I think this
way of dividing up i18n is really bad. I think the only way to solve this
problem is to release all kde's i18n every time there is a relatively large
release. So with the release of kdepim 3.3 the i18n should be tarballs
consisting of kdepim from HEAD and the rest from BRANCH. I would actually
like the same thing done for koffice.

Erik