[Kde-pim] KDE 3.3 Release Plan is up

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun May 9 16:46:22 BST 2004

On Sunday 09 May 2004 16:32, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> What I want to say with that is that your concerns don't appear to
> come from a deep insider knowledge of the situation in the enterprise
> but from suppositions.

My concerns come at least partly from what some people have told me in
N7y. I'm not sure if I remember the right name but I think that for
example Aaron told me that he would have loved to install the new KMail
for his customers if it wouldn't have required a new version of KDE. My
apologies, if I'm confusing Aaron with someone else.

> I believe a better feedback with the enterprise (via distributions)
> is required before pursuing this discussion.

It would be good if those members of the KDE community that are in touch
with or even work for enterprises or distributors could gather some
feedback so that we can talk about this in L9g.

Regards,
Ingo