Konqueror's Sidebar Media Player

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Sat May 8 01:20:25 BST 2004

Hi!

I noticed that the sidebar media player did not use standard icons for its
buttons, but fixed pixmaps. The attached patch makes it use the standard
"player_play", "player_pause" and "player_stop" icons. The patch will also
add a small border beetween the edges of the widgets and the slider, what
looks better in my opinion.

One idea I had was displaying the artist and song name information from tags
in the file, if available (instead of displaying the filename only, so that
instead of "There There.ogg" one would see "Radiohead - There There"). Would
a dependency on TagLib be acceptable for it?

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto at kdemail.net