kdetrayproxy into CVS - where?

Arend van Beelen jr. arend at auton.nl
Thu May 6 17:03:19 BST 2004

Hi!

the trayproxy is a nice utility, we advise it ourselves to Apollon users who
don't use KDE. However, why can't the actual KTrayIcon class be changed to be
fd.o compliant instead of having a util that converts the current protocol to
the fd.o one?

Cheers,
Arend jr.

--
Arend van Beelen jr.
http://www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen

For nature hates virginity, I wish to be touched.
-- Nightwish