libkipi in kdesupport

Klas Kalaß klas.kalass at gmx.de
Mon Mar 15 19:53:26 GMT 2004

Am Montag 15 März 2004 18:08 schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> On Monday 15 March 2004 15:38, Klas Kalaß wrote:
>
> Yes. And I still think placing libs in the application modules is not a
> good idea, I'd suggest creating a new cvs module (let's call it
> kdeextralibs...) which lies between kdelibs and all other kde modules, so
> that *all* kde apps can depend on it without the hassle to which module the
> lib belongs.
I agree basically, but that is much harder to push through than the
kdeextragear-libs ;-) And I think applibs is a better name because
kdeextralibs is quite similar to kdeextragearlibs and will surely confuse
some people. After all, the Extra Gear is "extra", everything else is
standard, base, main or whatever.

Regards,
  Klas