parametrized entries in kcfg files are set to immutable...

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Sun Mar 7 06:44:59 GMT 2004

On Saturday 06 March 2004 17:58, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Sat March 6 2004 19:40, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> > static
> > void setCustom( int i, int v )
> > {
> > 	if (!self()->isImmutable( "Custom" ))
> > 		self()->mCustom[i] = v;
> > }
> >
> > The isImmutable always returns true, and the item is not changed!
> > Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug somewhere in kconfigXT
> > or kconfigSkeleton?

Uuu, good catch.

> This is a bug indeed. It should somehow check for
> 	if (!self()->isImmutable( QString("Custom%1").arg(i)))
> instead. Might be nasty to fix.
>
> I notice that the labels aren't handled correctly either.

BTW, that reminds me, what do we do about parametrized groups? A lot of
apps is using them but personally I'm not sure what would be a clean
way of handling them with out current schematics.

Zack

--
People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because
its easier to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.