open tasks, jobs, unmaintained stuff, etc.

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Fri Mar 5 21:23:24 GMT 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 13:57, Navindra Umanee wrote:
> So this would be like telling advanced users to use the KDE
> equivalent of gconf-editor (GNOME) or regedit (Windows) for advanced
> options? Just trying to get a clarification here, because I honestly
> don't think that would be a good idea.

Let me get this straight because this is getting silly:
1) you should never, ever, ever, ever have to use kconfigeditor to
perform basic costumization of your system. Never.
2) I will not be removing any options.
3) I will not be removing any options.
4) Maintainers decide which options don't belong in their config
dialogs.

Zack

--
Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?