Move gopher_kioslave to kde[base|network] ?

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Thu Mar 4 22:20:42 GMT 2004

Hi, I've been developing in kdenonbeta a gopher kioslave
http://kgopher.berlios.de

What is gopher may most of you ask?
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/g/gopher.html

For me it seems quite stable. It still 'lacks' gopher+ support but i don't
think of it as a big problem as gopher+ really adds not much to gopher. I've
had more than 200 downloads (i know it is nothing, but hey, it is gopher) and
two or three mails of people telling me they really liked someone added
gopher support for konqueror.

Would it be possible of adding gopher_kioslave to kdebase or kdenetwork?

Albert.

P.S: I'm not subscribed to the list so please CC me.