minimumWidth() for TreeView in KJanusWidget

Ravi ravi at kde.org
Mon Mar 1 19:50:38 GMT 2004

> > the attached patch changes the minimumWidth() of the KListView to
> > a width, so that all items are visible without horizontal scrolling.
> > Since there is a QSplitter between the listview and the rest of the
> > widget that shouldn't be a problem for large (nested) trees.
> >
> > Ok for commit?
I'd very much want this in a function similar to
QTextEdit::ensureContentsVisible rather than in InsertTreeListItem.
Automatically changing the size would make the pages re-layout which is not
desirable in case it takes a long time. In effect, I am objecting to the
patch.

> Is no answer a yes or a no? :)
It was the weekend, dude; give us a break ;-)

Regards,
Ravi