introducing the 3.3 system sounds migration plan, new sound effects and more

Martin Koller koller at etm.at
Sun Jun 27 19:49:35 BST 2004

On Saturday 26 June 2004 21:21, Artemio wrote:

> > - KDE_Startup_1.ogg and KDE_Startup_2.ogg seem to be also very equal.
> >   I hardly hear a difference.
>
> So you have a musical ear? ;-) The startup jingles 1/2 are not THAT
> different, as this is they use similar sounds and belong to the same sound
> theme. But they ARE different absolutely surely.

Yes, I hear that they are different, but there is hardly a difference.
So my question is: is it a good choice to include 2 so very similar sounds ?
I would prefer a third one, which is really different instead ...
(but I know this is additional work - or simply remove one of the two)

--
MfG,      ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
Martin    /\                        - against microsoft attachments

#332716 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org