introducing the 3.3 system sounds migration plan, new sound effects and more

Artemio theman at artemio.net
Sat Jun 26 20:21:47 BST 2004

Hello and thanks for your comments!

You wrote:
> - KDE_Critical_Error.ogg is exactly the same as KDE_Event_5.ogg
>   at least for my ears. I hope you have a good new Critical_Error,
>   because I find the old one quite good.
Yes, this was the first release of the migration proposal, and I could have
made a mistake.

> - KDE_Startup_1.ogg and KDE_Startup_2.ogg seem to be also very equal.
>   I hardly hear a difference.
So you have a musical ear? ;-) The startup jingles 1/2 are not THAT different,
as this is they use similar sounds and belong to the same sound theme. But
they ARE different absolutely surely.

Artemio.
--
KDEvibes: audio environment for KDE -> http://artemio.net/projects/kdevibes/
[local time 22:19:53 (GMT +3) 26 June 2004] [system uptime 37 min]