introducing the 3.3 system sounds migration plan, new sound effects and more

Artemio theman at artemio.net
Thu Jun 24 11:58:30 BST 2004

Hello!

You wrote:
> Good job, Artemio. I am glad Scott decided to help you. He knows the kde
> multimedia framework very well. I was not up to the task, I am afraid.
Yes, I am very glad Scott is doing all this. I believe that he has lots of
other things to do, but it's so nice he was the one who offered me to help.

> And congratulations for your determination on pursuing your vision.
Thanks!

I just want KDE to be the best desktop available, I mean to continue being the
best. I have been dreaming to help kde with sounds since 2002 when I first
started using kde 2.2.1 on red hat 7.2. (my first distro). But now I see my
dream coems true ;-)

What is nice is that I have shown the KDEvibes sounds to hundreds of people
that use win xp and mac os, and _everybody_ agreed that KDEvibes EastWest
theme is far better than any sound theme they have ever heard on win/mac.

This means that KDE 3.3 will be the best-sounding desktop _ever_!!! ;-)

Good luck!

Artemio.
--
A-Man: Artemio's musical self -> http://a-man.artemio.net/
[local time 13:53:54 (GMT +3) 24 June 2004] [system uptime 2 hr 38 min]