KIO errors (CVS HEAD)

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Jun 15 12:40:26 BST 2004

On Tuesday 15 June 2004 13:50, David Faure wrote:
> Even with  job.cpp  rev 1.391 ? I fixed the bug where the
> resume/overwrite dialog would appear.

I don't get the overwrite dialog now, but the file opening error is
still there.

andris at stein:> ./netaccesstest
andris at stein:> ./netaccesstest
andris at stein:> ./netaccesstest
andris at stein:> ./netaccesstest
andris at stein:> ./netaccesstest
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
andris at stein:> ./netaccesstest
andris at stein:> ./netaccesstest
andris at stein:> ./netaccesstest
andris at stein:> ./netaccesstest
andris at stein:> ./netaccesstest
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory
Quanta: Cannot open: /tmp/netaccesstest_README. The error was: No such
file or directory

> If you still experience problems, please update test program to show
> exact NetAccess call being made.

I attach the test program I used (the password is changed, the test file
is still that 3.9MB long one).

Andras